Sunday, May 8, 2011

New Mop


I found a new mop with a refillable container that I can fill myself with what cleaning solution I want. Additionally, the cloth micro fibers on the mop can be washed and used over and over again. I have used this once on my kitchen floor and was very happy with the mop and my cleaning solution (hot water, vinegar and lemon and a touch of dish soap). Our bedrooms have wood floors and I am still searching for what I want to use to clean them (someday I hope to have the entire house have bamboo or wood floors only).

Not only did the mop do a good job on the floors, with the container for cleaning solution attached I find it much easier to spot clean or quickly spruce up my floor, without having to get a bucket and all the stuff I used to need to clean the floor.

I only wish I had found this sooner since all winter I complained about people tracking in snow and mud. If I had this back then, I just would have had to spray a little and mop it up and done! Or teach my son and his friends who track the snow in to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment